Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Heavenly Beard

I believe the filmmaker appropriately opened this film with a shot of the heavens
parting for good reason. I've seen Robin Pecknold open with his band the Fleet Foxes
a few times - and EVERY occasion of experiencing his sweltering soundbox caress
my humbled eardrums has brought me literally to tears. I will even admit that I've been
so mesmerized by his sound that I've completely overlooked the lovely locks on his
face - something that I would naturally lock eyes with.

I can't encourage everyone enough to go out and snatch up their 3rd album:
"Helplessness Blues" which officially came out yesterday, May 3rd. Listen to a few
of the tracks on Indieball's blog here. Looking forward to NOTHING MORE than
to see these guys play in NYC in a few weeks.

How Old Are You? from Fleet Foxes on Vimeo.

No comments: